Wednesday 6 June 2012


Hey Dreamer !
I'm your venture ,
Your midnight vagabond;
I'm your life's Casanova...
You enthral me with your visions,
I'm your imagination's collisions.
I'm your knight,
You dress me in shining armour.
If I'm ever born , I'm your baby;
But when I die , a premature death ,
I'm your heart breaker.
You are my seeker ,
I'm your heartless lover.
I'm the philanderer,
I'm the guilty,
I'm the baubles...in your kisses .
I'm the mistake...in your misses.
If I'm ever true...I'm the reality.
But forever and always ,
I'm the guilty;
For what I've made you ?
But what are you ?
Oh! my dreamer,
What are you ?...
Are you my mother,
Or my lovelorn,
Or am i your existence's excuse.
But whatever I am,
I am still the guilty .
But what are you ?
Oh! my jilted dreamer...
What are you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment