Monday 6 January 2014

'The Extra Little Inches'


In our country we love to express, sometimes we express over a cup of chai , or sometimes we rush to express over a cause! The cause might be varied, it maybe social or just personal, but we always express.
We express in words, screams but mostly in sarcastic smugs as its those reactions that get an easy benefit of doubt.
So I decided to have a conversation over a topi!
In recent days the topi's been quite in news, thanks to the 'Mango People Folks', before that it was Anna, rather its a topi that most often represents the best talker's of town, so I decided to gift myself a topi that in itself will be the talk and not otherwise.
My 5.1 height isnt too good at grabbing enough attention, so I needed a few inches.
 I opted for the humble and iconic topi gifted to me by my lovely friend.
It was an ordinary demure white neta topi, and as sarcastic as he is, his first words were 'You know those are the typical bhajiwala topis?' 
That was it! 
This new year I wanted to gift myself a conversation, the best of its kind,
and the best conversations are the bitchiness we share with our immediate folks as surreptitiously!
That was it!
My own customized topi! 




In all this while the topi made me talk more within me than anything else , it gave me peace and its appearance gifted me a boldness.
Wish you all a very bold and happy new year. 
Smiles..

By the way.. its great to be a little bitchy!
Keep Talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment