Wednesday 10 July 2013

'The Silly Question'

 
A little girl once asked a question,
As silly as it can be..
She asked her mother very innocently,
As innocent as '5' can be
'Ma
 
 '
 
The mother held her darling close,
And whispered silently,
' I wear a bindi, as I do
 
 
 
The way I am'
The little girl stood baffled
 
 
She was just 5,
Too young to realize.
 
With the passing years,
The question got buried,
As with other things life got carried...
Understanding
Realizing
Fantasizing,
Finding what one is..
From 5 to 23
She realized what's being to be...
From her mother,
 
 
so she
 
 
Now from a little girl to a woman
She realized what's a 'bindi' !
 
 
Today at 23 I learn to be a woman from her
As at 48 she lives her girl through me...
 
My ma taught me the best thing one can ever teach, the idea of being complete.
Wish you a very 'Happy Birthday'.
I'm sooo lucky to have you.
Touch wood!
Smiles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment